Who are Marvin therapists?
Marvin therapists have previously worked with hundreds of hospital employees and find great meaning in supporting people like you. Marvin therapists include:
- Licensed psychiatrists (MDs)
- Psychologists (PhD or PsyDs)
- Licensed clinical social workers (LCSWs)
- Licensed marriage and family therapists (LMFTs)
- Licensed professional counselors (LPCs)
Marvin therapists have a background and deep expertise in working with healthcare professionals — whether that’s physicians, security staff, nurses, hospital administrators, or any other role in the healthcare space.
If you’d like to learn more about our therapists, please contact our team by sending a message to email@example.com. Thank you 💜